IMF (2014). 2014 Article IV Consultation
Download this report
Under Article IV of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions with members, usually every year. In the context of the 2014 Article IV consultation with the Republic of South Sudan, the following documents have been released and are included in this package:
- The Staff Report prepared by a staff team of the IMF for the Executive Board’s
consideration on December 15, 2014, following discussions that ended on October 29, 2014, with the officials of the Republic of South Sudan on economic developments and policies. Based on information available at the time of these discussions, the staff report was completed on December 2, 2014.
- An Informational Annex prepared by the IMF.
- A Debt Sustainability Analysis prepared by the staffs of the IMF and the World Bank.
- A Staff Statement of December 15, 2014 updating information on recent developments.
- A Press Release summarizing the views of the Executive Board as expressed during its December 15, 2014 consideration of the staff report that concluded the Article IV consultation with the Republic of South Sudan.