What does protection mean in South Sudan
Too tired to read any more? Sitting in an airport and your iTunes doesn’t work? Download our podcasts on key issues and debates in South Sudan.
1. Introduction to the South Sudan Humanitarian Project
Neur Numbers audio
2. Stimson Centre: Peacekeeping missions with duel mandates
3. Nonviolent Peaceforce: What is Civilian Protection in South Sudan?
4. Dr. J. Arensen: History and Anthropology of the Murle
5. Ferdinand Von Habsburg: Why we should be talking about reconciliation
6. Nonviolent Peaceforce: Myths about cattle keepers and cattle camps
7. Stimson Centre: Peacekeeping missions and community engagement
8. Mike Arensen. White Army, IO Forces and Community Police
9. Dr. J. Arensen: Murle Political System and Agesets
10. Andy Shaver: The Greater Pibor Administrative Area
11. David Deng: Land rights and conflict in South Sudan
12. FAO. What is the IPC?
13. Dina Parmer. What is the NGO Bill, whats the fuss and what does it all mean?
14. Andy Shaver. The return of the G10. Who are they are what does it mean?
15. What does a protection crisis mean in South Sudan
16. Cholera? What is it and how do we respond
17. What is Humanitarian Space
18. Dina Parmer: Why are we so sceptical about the August 2015 peace deal?